- This event has passed.
EFO Water Seminar: Waters of the United States – “Play It Again, Sam!”
March 8 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Waters of the United States – “Play It Again, Sam!”
March 8, 2023
9 am – 3:30 pm
500 NE 4th Street, 3rd Floor
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Please plan on joining EFO for the 2023 EFO Water Quality Seminar: Water of the United States – “Play It Again, Sam!”. For those who have been following the regulatory rulings of the Waters of the United States (WOTUS), it feels like we are in the middle of a WOTUS version of Groundhog Day! To assist the regulated community, EFO has selected speakers that can bring clarity and guidance on how to navigate this complicated and convoluted regulatory landscape with their upcoming permitting needs. Featured topics include the WOTUS rule overview from multiple viewpoints, including the EPA, Corp of Engineers, DEQ, WOTUS legal experts including wildlife, archaeological, and industry experts.
So plan on joining us!. We’ll have a delicious catered continental breakfast and lunch (with desserts!) to help this rulemaking seminar go down easier. Virtual tickets are available for the same price as in-person event – but please try to attend in-person, if at all possible, due to the valuable information to be gained from your colleagues.
Waters of the United States – Regulatory Analysis by Agency
- EPA Region 6 – Randall Rush, Sr. Policy Advisor, Agriculture
- US Army Corp of Engineers – Eva Zaki-Delitt, Regulatory Project Manager, Tulsa District
DEQ’s Perspective on U.S. EPA’s New WOTUS Rule – Rob Singletary, Chief of Staff, DEQ
US Supreme Court Decision & New WOTUS Definition – Scott Butcher, Director, Crowe & Dunlevy
Other Regulatory Aspects
- The Challenges in Field Determinations of WOTUS – Dr. Amy Smith, Office Manager, Apex Companies, LLC
- WOTUS and the Nexus of NEPA/Endangered Species – Buck Ray, Sr. Biologist, Olsson
- WOTUS and Compliance With Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) – Paul Bowman, Regulatory Archaeologist, US Army Corp of Engineers,
Zoom recording: EFO Waters of the US Seminar – Zoom Passcode: 3kiY%?Ap
2023 WOTUS Seminar pictures