History of the
Environmental Federation of Oklahoma
The articles below are part of a continuing series that were authored by Ron Jarman, one of the original Board Members. The Board Members did not want to lose the history of the organization for the future generations of environmental professionals, and they wanted this resource to be available for current and future members to have a better understanding of the Environmental Federation of Oklahoma’s moto, mission statement, and purposes.
- Early History of EFO Part 1 – Early History of Oklahoma Environmental Programs
- Early History of the EFO Part 2 – Formation and Purpose
- Early History of the EFO Part 3 – First Steps
- Early History of the EFO Part 4 – Chair of the Board 1991 – 2021
- Early History of the EFO Part 5 – Chair of the Board 2021