- This event has passed.
Threatened & Endangered Species in Oklahoma – What Your Business Needs to Know and Do
March 14, 2013 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Habitat Conservation Plans – David X Williams PhD – Enercon Services Inc.
- WFEC Interaction with Endangered Species – Kent Fletcher
- Assessing Threatened and Endangered (T&E) Species Issues – David Rupe, FTN Associates, Ltd
- Endangered Species Act – Luke Bell – U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- American Burying Beetle Conservation Bank, LLC – Wayne Walker – Common Ground Capital
- Wildlife Compliance – A Perspective from the Field – Bradley Stumph – Apex
- Endangered Species in Oklahoma! – UshaTurner – Director, Corporate Environmental OGE
- Overview of Oklahoma Species of Concern and State Regulations – Buck Ray – Environmental/Wildlife Diversity Biologist Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
- Endangered Species – Legal Update – D. Kenyon (“Ken”) Williams, Jr. – Hall Estill Hardwick Gable Golden & Nelson, PC