- This event has passed.
Regulatory Newsreel 2015
June 26, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Environmental Federation of Oklahoma (EFO) would like to invite you to attend our 2015 Regulatory Newsreel. This year’s event is scheduled for June 26th at the Oklahoma City Zoo, Education Building, 2101 N.E. 50th St., Oklahoma City, OK. Registration will begin at 7:45 a.m.
Our program will consist of updates from ODEQ Director Scott Thompson and the ODEQ staff. We will also receive regulatory insight to updates from the office of Oklahoma’s Secretary of Energy & Environment (invited), the Oklahoma Corporation Commission (invited), the Oklahoma Water Resources Board, Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation (invited), and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (invited). This year’s update is shaping up to be an exciting event. We look forward to seeing you there.
Download Agenda (final – updated 6/24/2015)
- ￼From the Sufficiently Sensitive Method Rule to Laboratory Accreditation – Chris Armstrong, DEQ State Environmental Laboratory Services Division
- ￼Oklahoma Endangered Species Overview – Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
- Mark Gibbs, Emission Inventory Manager, Oklahoma DEQ & Eddie Terrill, DEQ
- DEQ 2015 Legislation Update – Jimmy Givins, DEQ Deputy Executive Director & Michelle Wynn, DEQ Legislative Liaison
- Water Quality Division Update
- Changing Dynamics of Oklahoma Oil & Gas Development – Dana Murphy, Commissioner, Oklahoma Corporation Commission | Video
- Water for 2060: Drought-Proofing Oklahoma – J.D. Strong, OWRB Executive Director
- Land Protection Division – Kelly Dixon
Morning/continental breakfast sponsors
Afternoon drinks and snacks sponsors