- This event has passed.
EFO’s 19th Annual Meeting – More Environmental Regulation – The New Reality
October 12, 2010 - October 14, 2010
- Air Quality Issues in the Oil & Natural Gas Patch – Ivan L. London, Donald K. Shandy
- Thompson’s 4 Incontrovertible Laws Of State Operation Of Federally Delegated Programs – Steven A. Thompson
- Brownfields Program For Petroleum-Related Sites City or Rural – Patricia Billingsley, Brownfields Manager, Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Brownfields –Why should we bother? – Manager, Regulatory Affairs –Northern Div, Jimmie Hammontree, Chesapeake
- Brownfields Programs For Industry – Why Should We Bother? – Lloyd A. Kirk, Brownfields Programs Specialist, Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality
- Condon Award
- Coming Together for Clean Water, Summary of Strategy Paper, Urban Waters Initiative – Jim Brown, Associate Director of Strategic Planning U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 6
- Regulatory Ripples to Waves: Options to Balance – Robin L. Garibay, REM, ENVIRON International Corp.
- “There is no joy in Whoville” – Tim Ward