- This event has passed.
29th Annual Meeting & Trade Show – Virtual Conference
October 12, 2020 @ 11:30 am - October 14, 2020 @ 3:30 pm
“EFO – Looking Ahead with 2020 Vision”
Click HERE for the full agenda!
More than 150 Oklahoma environmental managers, regulators, and consultants attended EFO’s first Virtual Conference held October 12-14, 2020. As in the past, this year’s 29th Annual Meeting held VIRTUALLY was oriented toward providing the regulated community with up-to-date technologies and information relevant to environmental, safety, and wildlife compliance.
The Annual Meeting will kick off at 8:30 AM on October 13 with abbreviated technical sessions in the morning and afternoon. October 14 will continue with the same format and will also include the prestigious Frank Condon Award for Environmental Excellence, James Barnett Public Servant Award and EFO Annual Business Meeting during the afternoon. Our featured speakers are EPA Region VI, Regional Administrator, Ken McQueen; Oklahoma Secretary of Energy and Environmental, Kenneth Wagner; ODEQ Executive Director, Scott Thompson, and the recently appointed ODEQ Air Quality Division Director, Kendal Stegmann and others.
- Ms. Shellie Chard – Impacts of COVID-19 on CWA and SDWA Regulatory Process
- Mr. Ken McQueen – EPA Region 6 Administrator
- Dr. Ken Ede – PFAS Update
- Mr. Bob Joyce – PFAS Developments in Liability and Enforcement
- Mr. Don Shandy – McGirt Case
- Mr. Steven Kirby – OSHA Updates
- ONEOK – Frank Condon Award
- Ms. Kendal Stegmann – Air Quality Updates
- Mr. Don Shandy – Air Enforcement Updates
If you have any questions, please contact Bud at firstname.lastname@example.org He may also be reached at 405.509.1135.