28th Annual Meeting & Trade Show
October 7 @ 8:00 am - October 9 @ 5:00 pm
Economic Goals, Environmental Realities, and Court Rulings
- October 7, 2019 – Annual EFO Golf Scramble at the John Conrad Golf Course in Midwest City
- October 8-9, 2019 – Annual Meeting and Trade Show at the Reed Conference Center
Reed Conference Center
5750 Will Rogers Road
Midwest City, OK 73110
More than 200 Oklahoma environmental managers, regulators and consultants attended last year’s event. As in the past, this year’s 28th Annual Meeting is oriented toward providing the regulated community with up-to-date technologies and information relevant to environmental operations.
We will begin with the Annual EFO Golf Scramble at the John Conrad Golf Course in Midwest City on October 7. Lunch will be served at 12:00 pm and will tee off with a shotgun start at 1:00 pm. On October 8, the 28th EFO Annual Meeting begins at 8:30 am at the Reed Conference Center. For the next two days, attendees will experience informative speakers delivering thought provoking topics. You won’t want to miss out on any of the formal presentations or the social gatherings.
The agenda is available HERE. A few hints of the exciting speakers and topics for the conference are…
- EPA Region 6 Administrator Ken McQueen – Confirmed
- Secretary of Energy and Environment Ken Wagner – Confirmed
- ODEQ Executive Director Scott Thompson – Confirmed
- SB 1003 Environmental, Health, and Safety Audit Privilege Bill – ODEQ Guidance
- Carpenter v Murphy – how it could affect Oklahoma law
- PFAS Discussion – EPA Action Plan, Laboratory Analysis, Legal Issues, and Case Studies
- And more exciting topics and speakers planned!
Hotel Reservations: A block of rooms have been reserved for the EFO conference. Click HERE to book your hotel stay at the group rate for EFO 28th Annual Meeting.
Golf Information: click HERE!
Be sure to come join us in Midwest City, Oklahoma in October! For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Bud@envirofdok.org, or Jody@envirofdok.org or call the EFO office at 405.942.2334.