28th Annual Meeting & Trade Show
October 7 @ 8:00 am - October 9 @ 5:00 pm
Economic Goals, Environmental Realities, and Court Rulings
- October 7, 2019 – Annual EFO Golf Scramble at the John Conrad Golf Course in Midwest City
- October 8-9, 2019 – Annual Meeting and Trade Show at the Reed Conference Center
Reed Conference Center
5750 Will Rogers Road
Midwest City, OK 73110
More than 200 Oklahoma environmental managers, regulators and consultants attended last year’s event. As in the past, this year’s 28th Annual Meeting is oriented toward providing the regulated community with up-to-date technologies and information relevant to environmental operations.
We will begin with the Annual EFO Golf Scramble at the John Conrad Golf Course in Midwest City on October 7. Lunch will be served at 12:00 pm and will tee off with a shotgun start at 1:00 pm. On October 8, the 28th EFO Annual Meeting begins at 8:30 am at the Reed Conference Center. For the next two days, attendees will experience informative speakers delivering thought provoking topics. You won’t want to miss out on any of the formal presentations or the social gatherings.
The agenda will be available in the near future, but a few hints of the exciting speakers and topics for the conference are…
- EPA Region 6 Acting Administrator David Gray – Confirmed
- Secretary of Energy and Environment Ken Wagner – Confirmed
- ODEQ Executive Director Scott Thompson – Confirmed
- PFAS Discussion – EPA Action Plan, Laboratory Analysis, Legal Issues, and Case Studies
- And more exciting topics and speakers planned!
A block of rooms have been reserved for the EFO conference. Click HERE to book your hotel stay at the group rate for EFO 28th Annual Meeting.
If you are a sponsor or exhibitor, please complete and return the 2019 EFO Sponsor / Exhibitor Form by no later than August 15, 2019.
Be sure to come join us in Midwest City, Oklahoma in October! For additional information, contact email@example.com, Bud@envirofdok.org, or Jody@envirofdok.org or call the EFO office at 405.942.2334.