27th Annual Meeting & Trade Show
October 15 - October 17
“2018 – Environmental Regulatory Programs in Uncertain Times”
Early Bird Registration ends on September 14, 2018. Exhibitors booths are also being sold rapidly. Act now if you are planning
to attend! For more information on….
- The 2018 Conference agenda, click HERE!
- About the conference details (i.e., registration, sponsorships, exhibitor booths, golf registration, and hotel
information), click here .
- For hotel reservations, use this link to make your reservations: https://book.passkey.com/e/49056710
- To register electronically and pay by credit card, click here.
- To register manually and EFO billing, click here.
- For the Exhibitor Information form, click here. The Exhibitor Information form must be returned by no later September 1, 2018.
Hyatt Regency – Tulsa
100 E 2nd St
Tulsa, OK 74103
More than 200 Oklahoma environmental managers, regulators and consultants attended last year's event. As in the
past, this year’s 27th Annual Meeting is oriented toward providing the regulated community with up-to-date
technologies and information relevant to environmental operations.
We have excellent speakers lined up for the 27th Annual Conference and will be celebrating the 25 th Anniversary of
the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality with Mark Coleman, the first Executive Director of the ODEQ and
many more notable speakers. You won’t want to miss out on any of the formal presentations or the social gatherings.
It will be informative, exciting and the Best Annual Meeting EFO has ever experienced!
The agenda will be available in the near future, but a few hints of the exciting speakers and topics for the conference
- EPA Region 6 Administrator Ann Idsal – confirmed
- Deputy Secretary of Energy and Environmental Carlie Cordell – confirmed
- ODEQ Executive Director Scott Thompson – confirmed
- OWRB Executive Director Julie Cunningham – confirmed
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (a.k.a., Drones) and their new innovative uses
- Medical Marijuana – the environmental and safety impacts for Oklahoma
- And more exciting topics and speakers planned!
Be sure to come join us in Tulsa in October!