- This event has passed.
23rd Annual Meeting and Trade Show – “2014 Environmental Regulatory Witches Brew—Going Down Easy?”
October 29, 2014 - October 31, 2014
We invite you to attend our 23rd Annual Meeting and Trade Show. We are looking forward to an outstanding program. We have a great list of speakers, Congressman James Lankford, Commissioner Dana Murphy, Attorney General Scott Pruitt, Oklahoma Secretary of Energy & Environment Michael Teague and many others. Please see the agenda for all the details.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
More than 200 Oklahoma environmental managers, regulators and consultants attended last year’s conference. As in the past, this year’s conference is oriented toward providing the regulated community with up-to-date technologies and information relevant to environmental operations. You can expect the formal presentations and social gatherings to be both informative and exciting.
- Uncharted Waters: Clean Water Act Rulemaking 2013-2014 – Steven M. Feisal -Sr. Regulatory Attorney Chesapeake
- Evaluation of Benzene Fenceline Monitoring Program in USEPA’s Proposed Refinery Sector Rule – Ted Bowie, Kimberly Wahnee, David Phong, and Idania Zamora
- NAAQS Update – Eddie Terrill – Department of Environmental Quality
- ￼Air Quality: Current Topics and Recent Cases – Donald K. Shandy – Ryan Whaley Coldiron Shandy PLLC
- Carbon Rule – Randy Eminger – South Region V. President – American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity
- RICE MACT / Stationary Engine Rules: Leveraging Lessons Learned – Jeremy Jewell – Trinity Consultants
- ￼Water for 2060 Oklahoma’s Vision for the Future – J. D. Strong Executive Director – OWRB
- Times are Changing in the Water World – Shellie Chard-McClary – Water Quality Division Director
- Risk Management Through Water Efficiency Auditing – A. Todd Lusk, PE ENVIRON International Corporation