- This event has passed.
2016 Regulatory Newsreel
June 24, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Environmental Federation of Oklahoma (EFO), in conjunction with the Oklahoma Department ofEnvironmental Quality (DEQ), would like to invite you to attend our 2016 Regulatory Newsreel.
Our program will consist of updates from ODEQ Director Scott Thompson and the ODEQ staff. We will also receive regulatory insight to updates from the office of Oklahoma’s Secretary of Energy & Environment (invited), the Oklahoma Corporation Commission (invited), the Oklahoma Water Resources Board, Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation (invited), and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (invited). This year’s update is shaping up to be an exciting event. We look forward to seeing you there.
- OWRB Regulatory Update 2015-2016
– Robert D. Singletary, General Counsel Oklahoma Water Resources Board
- Water Quality Division
- Endangered Species Act Update
– Matt Fullerton, Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
- Laboratory Accreditation Activities
– David Caldwell, Laboratory Accreditation Program
- Land Protection Division, Updates, Highlights, Challenges
- Changing Dynamics of Oklahoma Energy Development
– Dana Murphy, Commissioner Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- DEQ 2016 Legislation Update
– Jimmy Givens DEQ Deputy Executive Director, Michelle Wynn DEQ Legislative Liaison
- Air Quality Division
– Ryan Biggerstaff
– Cheryl Bradley, Data & Planning Manager
– Beverly Botchlet-Smith
- Oklahoma Earthquakes Jan 2008 – Apr 2016 (video)